Saturday 28 February 2015

I.P.C. Magazines / Roy of the Rovers - Stars of British Soccer (2)


1980

Stars of British Soccer
I.P.C. Magazines / Roy of the Rovers
16

I've bought a bundle of Roy of the Rovers magazines and managed to complete this checklist that I included a little while ago.

1.  Kenny Dalglish (Liverpool)
2.  Terry Yorath (Tottenham Hotspur)
3.  Gary Bailey (Manchester United)
4.  Derek Johnstone (Ramgers)
5.  Frank Stapleton (Arsenal)
6.  Vince Hilaire (Crystal Palace)
7.  Trevor Brooking (West Ham United)
8.  Brian Little (Aston Villa)
9.  Brian Little (Aston Villa)
10.  George McCluskey (Celtic)
11.  Eric Gates (Ipswich Town)
12.  Dai Davies (Wrexham)
13.  Derek Statham (West Bromwich Albion)
14.  Martin O'Neill (Nottingham Forest)
15.  Dave Watson (Southampton)
16.  Andy Gray (Wolverhampton Wanderers)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.