Wednesday 19 March 2014

The Magnet Library - MAG-030 Stand-Up Cricketers


1925
MAG-030 Stand-Up Cricketers
The Magnet Library
12 (1 Football connection)

Just noticed this item in my database. It's not a football card, but a stand-up card of cricketer Elias 'Patsy' Hendren. I wanted to include it as it almost completes all that I've got on The Magnet/The Magnet Library. Patsy Hendren was an all-round sportsman. As well has having a stella cricket career he also played football for a number of clubs - Brentford, Queens Park Rangers, Manchester City and Coventry City. If you want to find out about other cricket cards featuring Patsy Hendren then I recommend the Elias 'Patsy' Hendren – Memorabilia website.


E. Hendren   -   issue no. 914, dated 15 August 1925


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.