Wednesday 18 February 2015

Нептун Жувальна Гумка - Football


2013

Football
Нептун Жувальна Гумка
Ukraine
Unknown number

Paul J has just sent me an e-mail....

I just got hold of these bubble gum stickers from Ukraine, don’t know much about them or how many to set. The seller tells me they are from 2013 & 3 to a pack but I'm trying to find out more.
The Klose picture is from World Cup 2006, Edgar Davids stopped playing for Juventus 2004 plus Rooney, Eto'o and Forlan are from about 2006/07, so looks like the photos come from a mixture of years.
If anyone can add further information please get in touch.

Football

Уэйн Руни - Wayne Rooney (Manchester United)
Эдгар Давидс - Edgar Davids (Juventus)
Самуэль - Samuel Eto'o (?)
Мирослав Клозе - Miroslav Klose (Germany)
Диего Форлан - Diego Forlan (Atletico de Madrid)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.