Saturday 3 May 2014

Good Times Creations / Nick Oldham - Lendas Brasileiras (Brazilian Legends)


2014

Lendas Brasileiras (Brazilian Legends)
Good Times Creations / Nick Oldham
20 cards

Having shown a few cards from a set that Nick Oldham has coming out in the next week or two, I thought I'd include a set issued earlier this year, featuring some of the greatest Brazilian footballers of all time. I don't have a complete checklist for this set, but I will do an update when I get the information. Check out Nick Oldham on Google+.


1.  Ademir Marques de Menezes, Queixada

2.  Zizinho
3.  Didi
4.  Garrincha
5.  Pelé
6.  Tostao
7.  Gerson
8.  Carlos Alberto
Rivelino
Jairzinho
Socrates
Zico
Romario
Ronaldo
Ronaldinho
Neymar
?
?
?
?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.