Wednesday 20 November 2013

Philip Neill - Burnley Stars


2010
Burnley Stars
Philip Neill
21

Following on from Mike McIntyre supplying information and scans of the Goalden Goal lottery tickets issued by Burnley, I asked him about this set, which I have very little information on. Philip Neill has issued 4 other Burnley sets which I already have checklists for. 

With regard to the “Burnley Stars” set, I have some cards which I am fairly sure are from 2010. There are 7 past stars and 14 (then) present stars, although there are 2 different cards of some of the stars. I think this is the whole set but am not 100% sure because of the odd numbers in the set.

Ade Akinbiyi (1)
Ade Akinbiyi (2)
Clarke Carlisle (1)
Clarke Carlisle (2)
Steve Davis
Dave Edgar
Paul Fletcher
Willie Irvine
Brian Jensen (1)
Brian Jensen (2)
Andy Lockhead
Jimmy McIlroy (1)
Jimmy McIlroy (2)
Tyrone Mears
David Nugent
Martin Paterson (Away kit)
Jay Rodriguez (Home kit)
Jay Rodriguez (Away kit)
Steven Thompson (Home kit)
Steven Thompson (Away kit)
Colin Waldron


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.