Saturday 7 September 2013

Topps India - Match Attax 2011/2012 (3)


2011-12
Match Attax 2011/2012
Topps
India
225

The missing player has been identified. The card on the left is the UK release, from Match Attax Extra and the small photo on the right is the card from the Indian collection.

Matt (writing on the Football Cards Forum - http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/index/), suggested the following:

The unknown card looks like Nikica Jelavic. But he was Match Attax Extra I believe, so I don't think I could be.

I checked and it certainly is Nikica Jelavic. So that completes the checklist. I won't reprint it here, I'll just update the original listing.

Thanks Matt.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.