Thursday 5 September 2013

The Champion magazine - 1938-39 League Ladders


1938-39
League Ladders
The Champion
1

Bob Thomas has sent in some scans from a really superb League Ladder...


I've seen your list of League Ladders on your website.

I have an incomplete Champion League Ladders card; I've checked the 1st Division and the 3rd Division South lists and I'm sure it's the 1938-39 season (Unfortunately the Cardiff City tab is missing). For example, the New Brighton tab says "13th last season" and in 1937-38 they were 13th!
I've enclosed a scan of some of the tabs, with one especially for Roger.
I hope this is of use. Bloooobirds! Bob Thomas

I am always looking for information on League Ladders, especially those produced in the 1930s, 40s, 50s and 60s.



1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Bob - I appreciate that! ;)
    Roger

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.