Wednesday 24 February 2016

Panini - Adrenalyn XL UEFA Euro 2016 (09) - Wales


2016
Adrenalyn XL UEFA Euro 2016
Panini
459 cards + LE's

I've been asked by a few people whether I'll be doing any illustrated checklists for this collection. I've got to be honest I'm not a big fan of trading card games and can't get motivated to do much with this collection. This will probably be one of my only efforts this time around. I think the best cards are the Legend cards, they look like real football cards, especially the ones of Cristiano Ronaldo, Robbie Keane and Iker Casillas. If anyone wants to supply good quality scans of cards (teams or sub-sets) then I will probably compile illustrated checklists from them.

1 comment:

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.