Tuesday 3 January 2023

Unknown issuer - Four Sticker Sheet


1960's
Four Sticker Sheet
Unknown issuer
? stickers

Help!!! I came across this sheet on eBay but I don't recognise it. I think they are stickers but might be cards. Does anyone know how the sheet was issued? My guess would be a girl's magazine like Jackie or something similar, issued some time in the late 1960's. The photo of Mary Hopkin seems to date from 1968.

Unknown magazine - sheet 1

Lillian Board (Athlete)
Steve McQueen (Film Actor)
George Best (Footballer)
Mary Hopkin (Singer)

Unknown magazine - sheet 2

Ann Jones (Tennis Star)
Marian Coakes (Showjumper)
Cliff Richard (Singer)
Margot Fonteyn (Ballerina)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.