Monday 2 January 2023

Chocolat Amor (Switzerland) - Serie V - Football


1930's
Serie V - Football
Chocolat Amor, Bern
Switzerland
12 cards

I don't have a complete checklist for the 12 card set. Some of these footballers played at the 1928 Olympic Games and the 1934 World Cup.

Serie V - Football

1.  Ramseyer (Switzerland)
2.  Minelli (Switzerland)
3.  Trello Abegglen (Switzerland)
4.  Gottenkieny (Switzerland)
5.  Also Pretti (Switzerland)
6.  Schmiedlin (Switzerland)
7.  Grassi (Switzerland)
8.  Lavallaz (Switzerland)
9.  Xam Abegglen  (Switzerland)
10.  Regamey (Switzerland)
11.  
12.  Pache (Switzerland)

Serie VI - Schiessen (Shooting)
Serie VII - Kunstturnen (Artistic Gymnastics)
Serie VIII - 
Serie IX - 
Serie X - Fliegen (Flying)
Serie XI - Wintersport (Winter Sports)
Serie XII - Leichtathletik (Athletics)

4 comments:

  1. Hola Alan, me gustaría consultarte sobre la historia de estas pegatinas.
    Si pertenecían a un album ó a una publicidad. Muchas gracias

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I presume there would have been an album, but I have not seen one. All I know is what's included on this page.

      Delete
  2. Alan, muchas gracias por tu pronta respuesta.
    Podrías decirme como diste con la existencia de las cartas o stickers para poder investigar mas sobre ellas?
    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found them while searching the internet some time ago but I did not make a note of which website I found them on. Sorry.

      Kind regards,
      Alan

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.