Monday 25 March 2019

I.P.C. Magazines / Scorcher - (FLE-290/IBP-2-1) My Favourite Soccer Stars - Blue backs (02)


1970
FLE-290/IBP-2-1 My Favourite Soccer Stars - Blue - Buster
FLE-290/IBP-2-2 My Favourite Soccer Stars - Blue - Lion
FLE-290/IBP-2-3 My Favourite Soccer Stars - Blue - Scorcher
FLE-290/IBP-2-4 My Favourite Soccer Stars - Blue - Smash
FLE-290/IBP-2-5 My Favourite Soccer Stars - Blue - Tiger
I.P.C. Magazines / Buster, Lion, Scorcher, Smash, Tiger
32 per magazine, 160 in total

The announcement in Scorcher about the new soccer album and cards due out the following week, along with the checklist of cards to be found in all five magazines over the following four weeks. My checklist can be found here - I.P.C. Magazines / Scorcher - (FLE-290/IBP-2-1) My Favourite Soccer Stars - Blue backs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.