Monday 19 October 2015

I.P.C. Magazines / Valiant & TV21 - IBP-3-1 My Favourite Soccer Stars ~ Red backs (4)


1971
IBP-3-5 My Favourite Soccer Stars - Red - Valiant & TV21
I.P.C. Magazines / Valiant & TV21
32 per magazine, 160 in total

I've previously shown scans from the complete album, but here's an example of a complete sheet. The complete album can be seen here - I.P.C. Magazines / Valiant & TV21 - IBP-3-1 My Favourite Soccer Stars ~ Red backs (3).

IBP-3-5 My Favourite Soccer Stars - Red - Valiant & TV21 (06-11-1971)

Paul Reaney (Leeds United)
Mel Blyth (Crystal Palace)
George Graham (Arsenal)
Terry Garbett (Watford)
John McAlle (Wolverhampton Wanderers)
Graham Hawkins (Preston North End)
Colin Dobson (Huddersfield Town)
Jim Cumbes (West Bromwich Albion)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.