Wednesday 4 February 2015

Crack (Argentina) - Golazo


1965

Golazo
Crack
Argentina
Unknown number

Ioannis has sent in scans of both sides of this Pele card...

I attach a card of Pele from a series issued in Argentina in 1965 by Crack. The series was called “Golazo”. I wonder if you have any more info about this series? I know it was a multi-sport series, it was issued in Argentina during 1965 and included athletes from various sports including football, tennis, basketball and boxing, mostly from Argentina. The few international stars included, besides Pele, were Alfredo Di Stefano, Luis Suarez and Jair. It would be great to find a checklist. Maybe you or any of your readers have it?
I don't have any information at all. Can anyone help?

86.  Pele (Santos)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.