Sunday 23 June 2013

G.T.P.R. School Shop - Kvalitikacije 2014 (8)


2013
Kvalitikacije 2014 - Za Svetsko Fudbalsko Prvenstvo
G.T.P.R. School Shop (Serbia)
980 stickers

Regular correspondent Manfred de Maker from the Netherlands has been in touch again, with some additional information regarding this collection:


Hi Alan,

I haven't completed the Kvalitikacije 2014 set, still 102 stickers to go, but I'm on my way.
Today I got sticker #266 which should be Simon Poulson according to the label. But the player on the photo doesn't show him. I remember Simon Poulson, who played for the Dutch team AZ Alkmaar, and he had a tan and was dark. I suspect it is Simon Kjaer. Compare the sticker with the FIFA photos. Kjaer was already in the set, so Kjaer is featured twice!

Portraits, courtesy of www.fifa.com

Stickers, courtesy of www.fullcollection.ru


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.