Sunday 29 October 2023

Live & Kicking magazine - Live & Kicking magazine Playing Cards (1997)


1997
Live & Kicking magazine Playing Cards
Live & Kicking magazine
54 cards (2 football)

Some years ago I included a checklist for a set of Playing Cards issued with an issue of Live & Kicking magazine - Live & Kicking magazine - Live & Kicking magazine Playing Cards. John Levitt recently left a comment on the checklist advising me that the magazine issued another set of playing cards a few years later. He provided a scan of the relevant page from the May/June 1997 issue of Cartophilic Notes and News, published by the Cartophilic Society of Great Britian. I haven't been able to get images of the David Beckham and Jamie Redknapp cards but I thought I'd include this collection.

David Beckham
Jamie Redknapp

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.