Tuesday 31 October 2023

Parkside Collectibles (USA) - 2023 NWSL Happy Halloween


2023
2023 NWSL Happy Halloween
Parkside Collectibles
USA
7 cards

The cards are unnumbered and all these cards were in my packet this morning. Each card is limited to only 200 copies and the total collectibles in this series is 1,400 cards. It's been a long time since my days in school but I think it confirms that there are just these 7 cards to collect. To quote Parkside...
Knock knock! Trick or treat? Give me something good to… collect. Thank you for being a part of the keepr community. If you were dressed up, in costume, and at our door we’d drop these into your bag of treats. Alas, click the button and they’ll poof into your wallet instead.
I've shown the three stages of the animation for the Jaeden Shaw card.

Alyssa Naeher (Chicago Red Stars)
Ashley Hatch (Washington Spirit)
Bella Bixby (Portland Thorns FC)
Carson Pickett (Racing Louisville FC)
Jaeden Shaw (San Diego Wave FC)
Megan Rapinoe (OL Reign)
Happy Halloween

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.