Thursday 18 November 2021

Spot the Winner and Associated Companies - Leyendas El Mundo Estrella


2012
Leyendas El Mundo Estrella
Spot the Winner and Associated Companies
USA
? cards

A lot of these cards have been appearing on eBay recently, said to be a Spanish release but I think that is erroneous. These cards are very similar to Spot the Winner and Associated Companies - Gold Medal Reserve ~ Spot the Winner and the producer is probably the same. I haven't compiled a complete list, it's just too time-consuming, but I have listed all the football cards I could find. The other cards feature a range of people from sport, entertainment and politics.

105.  George Best
128.  Hope Solo
161.  Johan Cruyff
209.  Mia Hamm
215.  Michael (sic - Michel) Platini
248.  Pele
320.  Zinedine Zidane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.