Monday 28 June 2021

Cicogna (Italy) - (1954-55) Tuttocalcio


1954-55
Tuttocalcio
Cicogna
Italy
100 cards

I only have a few cards in my database but as I've been going through the Cicogna collections lately, I thought I'd just post what little information I've got. Unfortunately the details are all on the reverse of the card

Tuttocalcio - Series 1 - Red border with white bars
Tuttocalcio - Series 2 - Blue border with white bars

1.  Vicariotto (Milan)

4.  Ricagni (Milan)

9.  Burini (Lazio)

12.  Pedroni (Milan)

29.  De Fazio (Lazio)
30.  Ricagni (Milan)

40.  Ricagni (Milan)

49.  Liedholm (Milan)

67.  Nordahl (Milan)
68.  Baraldo (Milan)
69.  Jeppson (Napoli)

87.  Zagatti (Milan)

95.  Silvestri (Milan)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.