Thursday 1 July 2021

I know a lot of people are waiting for replies to e-mails, some going back to last year. I currently have almost 250 sitting in my Inbox. Both my wife and I are in poor health (nothing to do with Covid-19) with little prospect of any improvement. My wife is my main concern and she needs a lot of support, while my own problems make helping her problematic.
These days I can go a number of days without opening my Inbox, so this situation is unlikely to improve in the short term. I am trying to answer e-mails that provide new checklists or help update checklists and posts already on my blog, but it's a long and difficult task. 
I will probably not be able to get around to e-mails asking for valuations of cards or collections, if you are awaiting a reply to such requests I must apologise. I have to prioritise the ones I need to reply to. I have already removed my e-mail address from my blog but if the situation improves I will reinstate it at some point.
Using the "Comments" option on each post is an easy and quick way of providing additional or updated information to posts already on my blog. I still try to clear them regularly throughout the day.

Alan Jenkins