Saturday, 13 June 2020

Topps - Topps Premier Stars (2004-05) (03) - Silver Foil


2004-05
Topps Premier Stars
Topps
245 cards

Guy Mitchell has found this Silver Foil version of the Thierry Henry card in a Free Promo Packet (the card on the left). This version doesn't appear in the official checklist. Has anyone come across any other Silver Foil cards from this collection?
UPDATE (09-08-2026 23:41):  Kevin P. has provided a list of the four cards he is aware of.

P1.  Scott Parker (Chelsea)
P2.  Alan Shearer (Newcastle United)
P3.  Edwin van der Saar (Fulham)
P4.  Thierry Henry (Arsenal)

2 comments:

  1. These are believed to be one-offs. The four I am aware of are:

    P1 - Scott Parker
    P2 - Alan Shearer
    P3 - Edwin van der Saar
    P4 - Thierry Henry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kevin,
      Thank you for your help, I'll add your list.
      Cheers,
      Alan

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.