Wednesday 17 April 2019

Panini - Adrenalyn XL Road to UEFA Euro 2020 (15) - Error Card - 050


2019
Adrenalyn XL Road to UEFA Euro 2020
Panini
369 cards + LE's

Wila75 has provided scans of these Jordan Henderson cards. Some mis-cut cards provide images of the bottom of one card and the top of another, the right side of one and the left side of another but this one shows all of the card but the top border has almost disappeared and the bottom border is larger. I can understand people throwing these away as spoilt cards but if it featured a team or player I collected I'd certainly like to add it to my collection, though not if it means paying a premium for it.

50.  Jordan Henderson (England) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.