Sunday 17 June 2018

The Sun - Footballers (1969-70)


1969-70
Footballers
The Sun
22 cards

I was reminded this morning that I don't have this checklist on my blog yet (one of many unfortunately) so I thought I'd include it today. Most have remnants of  perforations on both sides, having being separated from a complete strip.

Peter Marinello (Arsenal)
Mike Docherty (Burnley)
Charlie Cooke (Chelsea)
Bill Glazier (Coventry City)
Roger Hoy (Crystal Palace)
Roy McFarland (Derby County)
Alan Ball (Everton)
David Best (Ipswich Town)
Allan Clarke (Leeds United)
Tommy Smith (Liverpool)
Francis Lee (Manchetser City)
George Best (Manchester United)
Wyn Davies (Newcastle United)
Ian Storey Moore (Nottingham Forest)
Tommy Craig (Sheffield Wednesday)
Mike Channon (Southampton)
Gordon Banks  (Stoke City)
Joe Baker (Sunderlad)
Jimmy Greaves  (Tottenham Hotspur)
Jeff Astle (West Bromwich Albion)
Geoff Hurst  (West Ham United)
Derek Dougan (Wolverhampton Wanderers)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.