Thursday 9 November 2017

Match! Football Crazy magazine - My Ultimate Dream Teams (02)


2017-18
My Ultimate Dream Teams
Match! Football Crazy magazine
80 stickers

Issue no. 3 of Match! Football Crazy magazine includes a further three sheets of stickers for the My Ultimate Dream Teams posters. 

My Ultimate Dream Teams - Sheet 5

Kante (Silver)
Thiago
Williams
Ter Stegen
Modric (Silver)
Thiago Silva
Memphis
Carroll

My Ultimate Dream Teams - Sheet 6

De Bruyne (Silver)
Sturridge
Alderweireld
Sanches
Dybala (Silver)
Luiz
Pepe
Mata

My Ultimate Dream Teams - Sheet 7

Ronaldo (Silver)
Hazard (Silver)
Kane (Silver)
Messi (Silver)
Griezmann (Silver)
Sanchez (Silver)
Pogba (Silver)
Neymar (Silver)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.