Monday 28 March 2016

Topps - Premier Gold 2015 (17) - Golden Boot Die-Cut Autographs - Black #/25


2015-16
Premier Gold 2015 - Golden Boot Die-Cut Autographs - Black #/25
Topps
150 base cards

Until I received a message from ReggieBoy of Football Cards Forum I hadn't realized that there were three different versions of the Golden Boot Die-Cut Autogaph cards. I knew about the regular version and the 1/1 Premier Gold version and these are the only ones mentioned by Topps. Reggie informed me about the Black version numbered to 25 cards. On checking it seems I inadvertently included a couple of Black version cards in the illustrated checklist I put together a little while ago. I've been able to track down regular versions of all the cards and black ones for all bar two. Both versions of the Wayne Rooney card are numbered to 25. The regular cards of Mesut Ozil and Steven Gerrard are numbered to 20 and 10 respectively. I presume I haven't been able to track down black versions of these as they are probably issued in smaller quantities, perhaps 10 and 5 or maybe even less.
I will be adding all this additional information to the original checklist.

Golden Boot Die-Cut Autographs #/83 or less
11 cards
PARALLEL: Golden Boot Die-Cut Autographs - Black #/25 or less
PARALLEL: Golden Boot Die-Cut Autographs - Premier Gold 1/1

GB-AY.  Ashley Young (Manchester United)  #/55;  Black #/25
GB-DC.  Diego Costa (Chelsea)  #/60;  Black #/25
GB-DD.  Didier Drogba (Chelsea)  #/38;  Black #/25
GB-DT.  Dusan Tadic (Southampton)  #/83;  Black #/25
GB-EH.  Eden Hazard (Chelsea)  #/60;  Black #/25
GB-GW.  Georginio Wijnaldum (Newcastle United)  #/83;  Black #/25
GB-JM.  Juan Mata (Manchester United)  #/83;  Black #/25
GB-JP.  Jason Puncheon (Crystal Palace)  #/83;  Black #/25
GB-MO.  Mesut Ozil (Arsenal)  #/20
GB-SG.  Steven Gerrard (Liverpool FC)  #/10
GB-WR.  Wayne Rooney (Manchester United)  #/25;  Black #/25


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.