Monday 9 February 2015

Unknown issuer (France) - Les Clubs de Légende


2005?

Les Clubs de Légende
Unknown issuer
Unknown number

Lee West has found another card that he doesn't recognize...

Have you ever come across anything like the attached? I got it from a French seller on eBay. It is large card (approx. 195 x 160mm) and judging from the number 40 on the rear, is part of a series. My French isn't great but I have worked out the card is post 2004/5 as the text mentions Forest's fall to the third tier. The front is Jack Burkitt receiving the F.A. Cup from the Queen in 1959. I have no idea who the issuer is or the series.
Anyone?

40.  Nottingham Forest




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.