Saturday, 13 September 2014

Smiths Food Group (Ireland) Ltd. (Smith's Crisps) - George Best Colouring Competition Picture Cards


1971-72
George Best Colouring Competition Picture Cards
Smith Food Group Ltd (Smith's Crisps)
Republic of Ireland
12 cards

An illustrated checklist for this collection of 12 cards.

Series A No. 1.  George Best
Series A No. 2.  George Best
Series A No. 3.  George Best
Series A No. 4.  George Best
Series A No. 5.  George Best
Series A No. 6.  George Best
Series A No. 7.  George Best
Series A No. 8.  George Best
Series A No. 9.  George Best
Series A No. 10.  George Best
Series A No. 11.  George Best
Series A No. 12.  George Best

2 comments:

  1. How much are these worth, today's value?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, no idea. I couldn't find any on eBay. I should think if these were available it would probably through specialist sports auctions.

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.