Saturday 28 June 2014

akyanyme.com - Brasil 2014 #StickersProject


2014
Brasil 2014 #StickersProject
akyanyme.com
630 'stickers' so far

I don't really know why I'm including this item, but it's similar to others that I've featured lately... and it is the World Cup...
I don't think these stickers are available to collect, it seems more like a web project. But there are some interesting designs and I've highlighted a few that I've downloaded. At the time of writing they done 30 batches, each of 21 'stickers'. Not all the players are at this years tournament. Some are stars of previous World Cups and some may be stars of a future tournament or two.
You can find them by following this link - http://akyanyme.com/index.php/es/
It's not always easy to find the earlier sets but they are there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.