Wednesday 9 October 2013

A Northern Soul - Virtual League Ladders 2013-2014


2013-14
Virtual League Ladders
A Northern Soul
1

I think you are all aware of my unhealthy fascination with Football League Ladders. I've now found the daddy of all League Ladders. It has nothing to do with football cards or stickers, this one is virtual, can be downloaded and you'll have hours of fun moving the tabs around every weekend to keep the team in the correct positions - 10 levels of the football pyramid!!!! Click on the photo to download and view a larger version of the League Ladder illustration.

Here's the link to the site: Presenting the Virtual League Ladders 2013-14

2 comments:

  1. hello my league ladder wont zip how do i fix the problem

    ReplyDelete
  2. will you making new ones every year?

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.