Friday, 18 September 2026

Panini - Barclays Women's Super League 2027 (01) - First News


2026-27
Barclays Women's Super League 2027
Panini
500+ stickers

Confirmation that the new collection is scheduled to be published in December, 2026, featuring all the teams in WSL and WSL 2.

5 comments:

  1. Yay - bring it on. Something to collect at long last this season amongst all the dross that has come out so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about the EFL collection ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't heard anything yet, but I expect they'll produce one this season.

      Delete
    2. EFL stickers will be back around the same time as last year. In fact we have the first 2 stickers already released, the Robbie Williams sticker and also the 125th anniversary of Bloomfield Road that was available today at the Blackpool game.

      The stickers have the 2026/27 backs on them.

      Delete
    3. Thanks for the heads up Gary, I've tracked down images of those two stickers and they'll be on my blog this morning.
      Cheers,
      Alan

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.