Wednesday, 16 September 2026

Panini - Adrenalyn XL FIFA 365 2027 (06) - HE01-HE48 - Hungary Elite


2026
Adrenalyn XL FIFA 365 2027 - Football's Golden Elite
Panini
477+ cards

Here is an illustrated checklist of the Hungary Elite cards, only available in Hungary. The checklist for this collection can be seen here - Panini - Adrenalyn XL FIFA 365 2027 (03) - Checklist.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Alan
    Can you make a list of every card in the entire FIFA 365 collection history, that is ONLY EXCLUSIVE TO HUNGARY 🇭🇺? Limited Editions included please, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I am sorry, I just don't have the time to do that. As far as I am aware all the exclusive Hungarian cards feature Hungarian clubs. All the checklists are on my blog in the Index - Panini (I), if anyone was to compile such a list I would be happy to include it here.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.