Saturday 20 April 2024

Anglo Confectionery - (ANG-215/ANF-27) Jokes


1972
(ANG-215/ANF-27) Jokes
Anglo Confectionery Ltd.
72 gum wrappers (6 football)

A set of 72 gum wrappers and six of them feature football.

5.  That's the sixth past you rhis afternoon... Sorry skipper - must be my eyesight - I'd better apply for a referee's licence!
10.  CoachL You;s make quite a player if it wasn't for 3 things - your head and two feet!!
11.  He wants £5 a week extra. It would be cheaper to board up the goal with solid wood.
43.  These bruises - been playing football against my orders again? No doctor - been having dancing lessons!
48.  Ask the ref to blow for a foul! I AM the ref!
61.  I did say excuse me BEFORE I kicked him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.