Saturday 30 December 2023

Panini - Premier League 2024 (12) - Album Sticker Sheet


2023-24
Premier League 2024
Panini
636+ stickers

This sheet of 6 stickers was carefully removed from an album. The complete checklist can be found here - Panini - Premier League 2024 (11) - Checklist.

Premier League 2024 - Album Sticker Sheet 1

61.  Oleksandr Zinchenko (Arsenal)
169.  James Trafford (Burnley)
423.  Matheus Nunes (Manchester City)
148.  James Milner (Brighton & Hove Albion)
268.  Abdoulaye Doucoure (Everton)
476.  Harvey Barnes (Newcastle United)

2 comments:

  1. A sheet of 6 stickers is free in The Sun today [Sat 20th Jan] and there's also going to be a token in Sunday's Sun tomorrow 21st Jan for another sheet, to redeem in Smiths, One Stop, etc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know. I usually check the front pages on the Sky website, I didn't realise they haven't shown The Sun front page today. I found photos on eBay but they're not good enough to use and I'm not well enough to go into town to buy the newspaper.

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.