Thursday 14 December 2023

Associated British-Pathé - Up for the Cup (1950)


1950
Up for the Cup
Associated British-Pathé
5 lobby cards

This is a remake of a 1931 film, both versions were directed by Jack Raymond. It is a comedy about a Yorkshire inventor who heads to London for the Football Association Cup Final and ends up with all sorts of problems. I am aware of five different lobby cards. I know these aren't cigarette or trade cards but I thought they might be of interest to some. I've also added s scan of the original movie poster. I've never seen lobby cards for the 1931 version.

Up for the Cup
Up for the Cup
Up for the Cup
Up for the Cup
Up for the Cup

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.