Monday 18 September 2023

Panini - Adrenalyn XL Premier League 2024 (10) - LE-LE - Limited Edition Authentic Signature


2023-24
Adrenalyn XL Premier League 2024
Panini
468+ cards

An illustrated checklist of the Limited Edition Authentic Signature cards, though I pinched the photo of the Brennan Johnson card from Panini's website as I haven't been able to track down a proper card. I will update this image at the earliest opportunity. The checklist can be found here - Panini - Adrenalyn XL Premier League 2024 (02) - Checklist.

11 comments:

  1. I have Brennan Johnson authentic signature card! This must be rare!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly is, yours is the first I've heard of.

      Delete
  2. Does anyone know the value of this

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the cantona authentic signature card. Is this a rare one too? Do you know how many of the authentic signature cards are released? How much is it worth?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All the authentic signature cards are rare, I've no idea of the value. Check eBay and see if any have been sold. Unfortunately Panini has not divulged how many of each of the authentic autograph cards has been released.

      Delete
    2. I have the harry kane authentic signature from 2023 plus anyone if its rare?

      Delete
    3. Nice one, rare and worth a few quid!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for your response

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recently packed a Eric cantona authentic signature Legend Panini card, does anyone know how many have been issued thanks everyone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My son has just packed Eric Cantona authentic signature (signed on white background) does anyone know how rare these cards are, how much are they worth? thanks

      Delete
  6. Have premier league XL 2023 plus, Authentic Signature Aaron Ramsdale card. Cannot find another one anywhere to get rough value.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.