Thursday 21 September 2023

Topps - The Grail (99) - Illustrated Checklist


2022-23
The Grail
Topps
9 cards

What will, eventually, be an illustrated checklist. I hope to update this post whenever new cards are released.
UPDATE (21-09-2023 11:25):  Card 5-of-9 added.
UPDATE (21-09-2023 16:12):  Card 7-of-9 added.

1-of-9.  Erling Haaland (FC Salzburg) - 2022/23 UEFA Club Competitions 
2-of-9.  Erling Haaland (FC Salzburg) - 2022-23 Topps UEFA Champions League Museum Collection
3-of-9.  Erling Haaland (FC Salzburg) - 2022-23 Topps UCC Merlin
4-of-9.  Erling Haaland (Borussia Dortmund) - 2022-23 Chrome UEFA Club Competitions
5-of-9.  Erling Haaland (Borussia Dortmund) - 2022-23 Topps Finest UEFA Club Competitions
6-of-9.  Erling Haaland (Borussia Dortmund) - 2022-23 Topps UCC Merlin
7-of-9.  Erling Haaland (Manchester City) - 2022-23 Topps Finest Flashbacks UEFA Club Competitions
8-of-9.  Erling Haaland (Manchester City) - 2022-23 Chrome UEFA Club Competitions
9-of-9.  Erling Haaland (Manchester City) - 2022-23 Topps Stadium Club Chrome UEFA Club Competitions

8 comments:

  1. hello. are these 1/1 cards?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, they're not 1/1s, though they are issued in very limited quantities. Topps hasn't said how many of each card are released but I should think it's in single figures.

      Delete
  2. I pulled the 5 of 9 card today. If you want some screen shots contact me on Instagram. Either @lamphlett or there is a video of it being pulled on the hobby box uk’s Instagram.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great, congratulations. I'm not on Instagram but I've already got scans of both sides of the card. Thanks for getting in touch.

      Delete
    2. Hi The 5 of 9 got pulled today just now on Yorkshire collectors on Whatnot just to let you know

      Delete
  3. I completed the entire set last. As far as I know I was the first one and its is staying my PC. Beautiful set. Not a word from @Topps or corporate. I was hoping for at least a meet and greet with Haaland (just kidding), but a congrats from them would have been nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on completing it. I like the images I created but to see the whole set in person really must be something special. Amazing, well done.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.