Sunday 11 June 2023

La Vache Qui Rit (France) - L'histoire d'un Record


1980's
L'histoire d'un Record
La Vache Qui Rit / Laughing Cow Cheese
France
12 cards (1 football)

I don't have a scan of the Pele card so I've had to use scans of other cards to illustrate this checklist. If I manage to get scans of the Pele card I will update this checklist.

Abebe Bikila (Athletics)
Dick Fosbury (Athletics)
Ouliana Semenova (Basketball)
Aladar Gerevich (Fencing)
Pele (Football)
Nadia Comaneci (Gymnastics)
Niki Lauda (Motor Racing)
Jean-Pierre Lioret (Motocross)
Jean-Claude Killy (Ski-ing)
Johnny Weissmuller (Swimming)
Bjorn Borg (Tennis)
Vassili Alexeiev (Weightlifting)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.