Tuesday 13 June 2023

D.C. Thomson / The Victor - The Football Pop-Up (02)


1969
My Team / Top Teams of Europe
D.C. Thomson
1 card

I've no idea where this comes from nor whether there are other cards in the same series. The card includes a reference to it being a 'Football Novelty' and printed by D.C. Thomson. If you can provide an additional information please leave a comment below.
UPDATE (15-04-2024 17:05):  I originally had this item listed under the title 'D.C. Thomson - My Team / Top Teams of Europe' but an eagle-eyed collector recognised it as having come from The Football Pop-Up, which can be seen here - D.C. Thomson / The Victor - The Football Pop-Up.

My Team / Top Teams of Europe

2 comments:

  1. This is from the Football Pop-up from Victor which you already illustrate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I hadn't realised it came from that. I'll amend this post accordingly.

      Cheers,
      Alan

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.