Sunday 7 May 2023

Sam Splatz - Chelsea F.C.


1999
Chelsea F.C.
Sam Splatz
7 cards

The cards state that there are 14 to collect but according to my records only 7 were ever released. I bought so many of these trying to find the missing numbers. I don't have any scans to illustrate this post. Type 'Sam Splatz' in the search box to the right to see some of the cards issued for other clubs.
UPDATE (21-08-2023 00:22):  An image of the Tor Andre Flo card and transfer added.

Chelsea F.C. - Card
Chelsea F.C. - Shirt / Badge (Transfer)

1.  Dennis Wise
2.  
3.  
4.  Roberto Di Matteo
5.  Albert Ferrer
6.  Tor Andre Flo
7.  Graeme Le Saux
8.  
9.  Gustavo Poyet
10.  Bernard Lambourde

4 comments:

  1. Hello,
    I have tried the box to get some of the other teams which were issued but only Manchester United comes up.
    There should be a listing for Arsenal, Chelsea, Celtic, Rangers, Leeds United,
    Aston Villa and Newcastle United

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    I've got the following posts on my blog:

    Sam Splatz - Celtic F.C.
    Sam Splatz - Rangers F.C.
    Sam Splatz - Chelsea F.C.
    Sam Splatz - Leeds United F.C.
    Sam Splatz - Newcastle United F.C.
    Sam Splatz - Arsenal F.C.
    Sam Splatz - Aston Villa FC
    Sam Splatz - Manchester United F.C.

    If you search for "Sam Splatz" i think the first thing that comes up is the "Index - S" but there's an option to 'Sort by Date'. Most of the Sam Splatz posts were added to my blog this month. They won't appear in the Index until 1st June. I hope this help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i sold thousands of these cards off as i spent thousands of pounds trying to get all 14 of each club jeez do i feel suckered now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, and I did it for most of the teams that were available - spent hundreds trying to track down all the missing numbers. A real con job.

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.