Wednesday 12 April 2023

Question of Sport - Question of Sport - "Who Am I" - Black back (1999)


1999
Question of Sport - "Who Am I"
Question of Sport
50 cards (3 football)

I don't have a complete checklist for this collection, I've only noted the footballers.

"Who Am I" - Black back stating "Who Am I"

Peter Schemichel, back view
Ronaldo, head in hands
Michael Owen, holding player of the year award
Tony Allcock
Mike Atherton
Roger Bannister
Jamie Baulch
Bill Beaumont
Chris Boardman
Geoff Boycott
David Bryant
Will Carling
Sebastian Coe
Lawrence Dallaglio
Michelle de Bruyn
Mary Decker
Ken Doherty
Eddie Edwards
Darren Gough
Lucinda Green
Florence Griffith Joyner
Mika Hakkinen
Naseem Hamed
Tim Henman
Evander Holyfield
Herbie Hide
Miguel Indurain
Sean Kerly
Anna Kournikova
Ivan Lendl
Carl Lewis
Barry McGuigan
Colin McRae
Alain Menu
Colin Montgomerie
Ronnie O'Sullivan
Arnold Palmer
Jean-Pierre Rives
Jonty Rhodes
Greg Rusedski
Jane Sixsmith
Picabo Street
Blyth Tait
Graham Thorpe
Alberto Tomba
Jacques Villeneuve
Shane Warne
David Wilkie
Tiger Woods
Ian Woosnam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.