Wednesday 18 May 2022

Panini - Adrenalyn XL Road to FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (13) - Limited Edition - Mexico Exclusive


2021
Adrenalyn XL Road to FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022
Panini
387+ cards

Ivica Dodig has informed me that Panini has released exclusively in Mexico, 23 new Limited Edition cards. I have included a couple of the Mexican players as examples.

Julian Baumgartlinger (Austria)
Eden Hazard (Belgium)
Dries Mertens (Belgium)
Thiago Silva (Brazil)
Harry Kane (England)
Raheem Sterling (England)
Karim Benzema (France)
Oliver Giroud (France)
Ciro Immobile (Italy)
Edson Álvarez (Mexico)
Héctor Herrera (Mexico)
Héctor Moreno (Mexico)
Luis Romo (Mexico)
João Cancelo (Portugal) 
Bruno Fernandes (Portugal)
Diego Jota (Portugal)
Sergio Busquets (Spain)
Álvaro Morata (Spain)
Sergio Ramos (Spain)
Ferran Torres (Spain)
Edinson Cavani (Uruguay)
José Giménez (Uruguay)
Luiz Suárez (Uruguay)

7 comments:

  1. Alan, XL size instead of XXL. So totally 91 XL Limiteds. Please update also you core RtWC2022 checklist. Thanks Ivica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ivica,

      Thanks for letting me know. I updated the post as soon as I seen your comment. Looking at the photos you sent me the LE cards seemed much larger than the other cards that could be seen, so I presumed they were XXL. I will update the main list as soon as possible.

      Delete
  2. Do you know where to get these please?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello alan
    i confirm the mexico limited edition cards are xl and not xxl
    i haved order some cards from a mexican seller.
    best regards
    philippe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Philippe, I've removed all reference to them being XXL cards.

      Cheers,

      Alan

      Delete
    2. Do you know where I can get these please?

      Delete
  4. hello alan
    i find a new limited edition: thibault courtois (belgium)
    so it's make 92 xl limited edition cards.
    best regards
    philippe

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.