1960
Football
Miroir-Sprint
France
24 3-panel cards (60 footballers)
I only know about the cards with rounded corners with either green or red borders. I have been sent images of some of the these cards, each with three players. I have included the card numbers from the previously mentioned sets. I would be pleased to hear from anyone who can provide more information about these triple cards.
UPDATE (30-09-2026 10:04): Nicolas Ravel has very kindly provided information which has allowed me to complete the checklist for this collection and add a couple of extra images featuring Just Fontaine (top scorer at the 1958 World Cup) and Raymond Kopa (who won the European Cup three times in his three seasons at Real Madrid).
UPDATE (30-09-2026 11:21): Just to confirm the 24 cards are not numbered. The numbers you see relate to the 142 card set of red bordered cards using the same images, that can be seen here - Miroir-Sprint - Football (1960) (02) - Checklist.
Akesbi (44), Wendling (36), Duplenne (14) - added 30-09-2026
Bliard (45), Cauwelier (13), Charles Alfred (26)
Colonna (28), Mouchel (38), Herbin (58) - added 30-09-2026
Ferrier (2), Pillard (33), Fulgenzy (41) - added 30-09-2026
Fontaine (30), Bravo (56), Chorda (17) - added 28-09-2026
Heutte (20), Constantino (39), Deloffre (10) - added 30-09-2026
J-J. Marcel (60), Loubiere (43), Penverne (19) - added 30-09-2026
Jonquet (35), Cisowski (48), Skiba (31) - added 30-09-2026
Kaelbel (34), Barrou (50), Cornu (59)
Kopa (25), Hnatow (6), Lamia (40) - added 28-09-2026
Lerond (57), Gonzales (46), Douis (42) - added 30-09-2026
Marche (8), Bonnel (29), Barlaguet (15)
Muller (3), Foix (23), Antonio (55) - added 30-09-2026
Pelé (74), Rodzik (7), Guillas (5)
Piantoni (49), Bettache (21), Schaeffer (11)
Rahis (61), Tylinski (47), Lagadec (1)
Sauvage (24), Douglas (4), Bruey (18)
Taillandier (16), Peyroche (62), Rodzack (54) - added 30-09-2026
Ujlaki (52), Njo Lea (32), Hartmann (9)
Vincent (51), Cossou (22), Van Rhyn (53)
Moncla (Rugby - 70), Crauste (Rugby - 69), Marquesuza (Rugby - 73) - added 30-09-2026
Roge (Rugby - 75), Roques (Rugby - 67), Celaya (Rugby - 71) - added 30-09-2026
Vannier (Rugby - 68) *, De Gregorio (Rugby - 72), Barthe (Rugby - 64) - added 30-09-2026
Vannier (Rugby - 68) *, Domenech (Rugby - 66), Monmejat (Rugby - 65) - added 30-09-2026
Savez-vous s'il y à quelque chose au dos svp ? Merci
ReplyDeleteSorry, I never found a picture of the back of the cards.
DeleteThe back of the card is blank. Probably these cards are a copy of the original cards..
ReplyDeletePourquoi des copies ?
ReplyDeletele set complet de la série se décompose en 24 planches de 3 vignettes
ReplyDeleteThank you for your help.
Deleteje possède un set complet, non découpé en état parfait
ReplyDeleteThat's amazing. These yellow triple cards seem to be so much rarer than the other red and green Miroir-Sprint cards.
DeleteMerci Alan, je peux vous faire parvenir une photo de l ensemble pour votre référencement si vous voulez,fournissez-moi juste un mail pour la réception,cordialement
DeleteThat would be great, thank you. Hopefully, it will help me complete the list of the three-player cards. My e-mail address is:
Deletealanjenkins1899@gmail.com
Could I ask a favour? I am in poor health and I can go a long time without checking my e-mails. When you e-mail me could you leave a comment on my blog, any post, it's not important. I'll see the comment wherever you post it.
Thank you,
Alan
Envoyé,bonne lecture
ReplyDelete