Saturday 8 May 2021

Sphera - Footballers


2018
Footballers
Sphera
3 cards

I don't know anything about this card that includes a facsimile autograph. I doubt it's a rookie card from Norway as it would probably have used the correct name and spelling for someone yet to make a name for himself - Erling Braut Håland. One sold on eBay recently in the United States and there is another on eBay at the moment from Peru. Can anyone provide more information about this card?

Diego Maradona (Boca Juniors)   -   added 09-12-2021
Phil Foden (Manchester City)   -   added 09-12-2021
Erling Haaland (Molde FK)

6 comments:

  1. Cant find any information about this company.
    Maybe its a fake card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't like the word 'fake', it is obviously unlicensed but as long as a card is well made and printed professionally I'll include details here and let collectors make up their own minds.

      Delete
  2. This card is back on eBay, along with a Foden. People literally preying on this site as part of their scamming process, which is a massive shame

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anyone paying those prices for these cards is crazy. I include it just because it exists. If I was a Haaland or Foden collector I wouldn't pay more than $2 for these cards.

      Delete
  3. Besides the Haaland, Maradona and Foden cards from Sphera there's also a Mbappe card at AS Monaco. Can't find any info on Sphera but the cards appear more often lately and seem to be sold for quite a bit actually

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know about the Mbappé card, I'll add it to the list. It's a choice whether anyone decides to buy these as they are unlicensed and the autographs are facsimilies, which means the cards won't carry much value in the future.

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.