Sunday 2 May 2021

Panini (Palestine) - Supergoal ~ Palestine's Football Stars 2000


2000
Supergoal ~ Palestine's Football Stars 2000
Panini / P.M.I.
Palestine
? stickers

An interesting Panini album, issued in Palestine. I don't know what the title of the album is or when it was issued. The P.M.I. logo can be seen above the Panini one and they have been involved in producing Panini's Israeli albums in recent years.
UPDATE (04-05-2021 13:19):  The title has been updated thanks to a comment from Pei Israel, who thinks this might not be an official Panini release.

1 comment:

  1. The title says:
    Supergoal
    Palestine's football stars 2000

    I don't think it an official album by them, the logos used to attract children to buy it would be my guess.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.