2001-02
Cleveland Crunch Player Cards
Cleveland Crunch / The Peak at Marymount
USA
? cards
I only have a partial checklist for this collection.
UPDATE (16-10-2026 06:25): Jake has left a comment confirming a Kily Couch card. I have updated the list with the full roster of players used during the 2001-02 season
Andy Schmetzer
Bill Sedgewick - confirmed
Brian Hinkey
Byron Mitchell
Chad James
Clint Regier
Craig Kench
Cuauhtemoc Suarez
David Flavius
Denny Ciornei
Giuliano Oliviero - confirmed
Goran Vasic - confirmed
Hector Marinaro
James Tanner
Jeff Deist
Jim Larkin - confirmed
John Ball - confirmed
Justin Evans
Kiley Couch (#4) - confirmed - 16-10-2026 - thanks to Jake
Lee Edgerton
Marco Reda
Marco Rizi
Matt Caution
Mike Burke
Nevio Pizzolitto
Otto Orf - confirmed
Shayne Campbell
Steve Butcher
Mike Pilger (Head Coach)
Cleveland Crunch 2001-2002 - confirmed



I know this is a 5 year old post but I was just going through my old card binder and I have a signed Kiley Couch (#4) card. I also have that same team card signed by a different player (not sure who). So thought you may like to know. I can email you a picture of it or something if you'd like. Cheers!
ReplyDeleteHi Jake,
DeleteThank you for getting in touch. I've updated the post with the full 2001-02 roster. Thanks for the offer of a picture, but there's no need, I have a couple of examples of what the cards look like and that's all I need.
Thanks again for your help.
Alan