Wednesday 31 March 2021

Jack Woolf & Co. - Jack Woolf Soccer Diary


1953?
Jack Woolf Soccer Diary
Jack Woolf & Co.
? cards

Help!!! Jack Woolf & Co. was a turf accountant (bookie) in Birmingham and I have this photocopy squirrelled away in one of my notebooks. I think it comes from a soccer diary similar to the Legible diaries from the 1950's and 1960's. It might even have come from a Legible diary that was rebranded as a Jack Woolf diary. I thought I would add it here in the hope that someone will be able to provide additional information.

1 comment:

  1. Sirs I have 1953 Jack Woolf soccer diary book. Live in Vancouver, Canada. Contact Raymond radaar@telus.net if any interest

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.