Monday 15 February 2021

Sega / Panini (Japan) - WCCF Footista 2019 - Converted Cards


2019
WCCF Footista 2019 - Converted Cards
Sega / Panini
Japan
? cards

With the change over from World Club Champion Football (WCCF) to Footista it seems that some cards have been converted to a Footista format. I suppose any of the thousands of cards could be converted and I must admit I can't seem to get a clear understanding using Google Translate, though I would think it would usually be the more valuable cards that would get this treatment. Mark Avenell has provided scans of the two versions of his Bobby Moore card, the regular 2012-2013 WCCF version to the left and the newly converted Footista card to the right. It would be good to get a definitive list but I won't hold my breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.