Monday 7 December 2020

Gee's Weekly - Football Scenes


1900's
Football Scenes
Gee's Weekly
? cards

John Daniels has provided scans of this card and hopes to discover some information about it. I know of one other card but I don't have any scans. I've given the series a provisional title and I'll update it if a more official one becomes known. Please get in touch if you know of other cards or can provide any additional information.
UPDATE (07-12-2020 14:44):  Bob Thomas has provided a scan of the third card in the list.

Advice to Forwards
Taking a Penalty Kick (1)   -   added 24-11-2021
Taking a Penalty Kick (2)
The Home Team Lost!   -   added 24-11-2021

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.