Wednesday 5 August 2020

Topps (Germany) - Match Attax Bundesliga 2019-20 (11) - Jadon Sancho Autograph Card


2019-20
Match Attax Bundesliga 2019-20
Topps
Germany
387 cards

I found this card online recently, I presume it was given away by Topps as a prize in a competition but I can't find anything online about it. It may also have been randomly inserted into a regular packet but if that is the case I haven't seen any notification from Topps. I was wondering if anyone else knows where this card comes from, a regular version of card 99 but with a Jadon Sancho sticker autograph attached.

99.  Jadon Sancho (Borussia Dortmund) - Club-Einhundert - Autograph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.