
2010's
Hat-Trick Heroes - Lucas the Kop Cat Club!
Leeds United F.C.
30 cards
I only know of a few cards from this collection, that are very similar to Top Trumps cards. I'm hoping that, by including them here, someone might come forward to provide further details.
UPDATE (03-09-2026 13:23): The checklist has been updated and completed, thanks to an anonymous comment.
Ian Baird X2
Michael Bridges
Harold Brook
Eric Cantona X2
Lee Chapman
Allan Clarke X2
Brian Deane X2
Arthur Graham X2
Eddie Gray X2
Jimmy Greenhoff
Albert Johanneson X2
Robbie Keane X2
Peter Lorimer
John Pearson
Andy Ritchie
Carl Shutt
Alan Smith
Jim Storrie
Gordon Strachan
Mark Viduka
Don Weston
Tony Yeboah


There are 22 different cards & 8 duplicates: Ian Baird X2, Michael Bridges, Harold Brook, Eric Cantona X2, |Lee Chapman, Allan Clarke X2, Brian Deane X2, Arthur Graham X2, Eddie Gray X2, Jimmy Greenhoff, Albert Johanneson X2, Robbie Keane X2, Peter Lorimer, John Pearson, Andy Ritchie, Carl Shutt, Alan Smith, Jim Storrie, Gordon Strachan, Mark Viduka, Don Weston & Tony Yeboah.
ReplyDeleteThank you very much for your help, I'll update my list right away.,
DeleteCheers.
Alan