Sunday 9 December 2018

Panini America - 2016-17 Donruss Soccer (05) - 35th Anniversary - Unrecorded Parallel?


2016-17
2016-17 Donruss Soccer
Panini America
USA
10 cards

I've been asked about the existence of a parallel version of the 35th Anniversary cards. SportCardBuffet currently has a Holographic parallel card of Robert Lewandowski on eBay. We've never seen any other Holographic parallels for this set, I even went back to the original official Panini spreadsheet but there's no mention of any sort of parallel, just the basic 10 cards. It wouldn't be the first time a company has released parallel cards 'under the radar,' I've added the card to my blog to record it's existence and to see if anyone comes forward with further information.

9.  Robert Lewandwoski (FC Bayern Munich)  -  Holographic finish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.